This Julia Child-inspired dish is the perfect dessert for any occasion! It’s fluffy and made with juicy cherries. Serve it with a glass of cold milk.
How To Make Cherry Clafoutis
A delightful French-inspired dessert that'll sure to be an instant favorite in your household! A rich and fluffy pastry base topped with softened cherries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix milk, ⅓ cup of sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and flour in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and ingredients are well blended.
- Coat an 8-cup baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour ¼-inch layer of batter in prepared dish.
- Reserve remaining batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle cherries over baked batter and top with remaining sugar.
- Pour reserved batter over cherries.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until fluffy and well browned.
- Insert a knife at the center of clafouti and see if it comes out clean to test readiness.
- Top with powdered sugar and serve.
- Sugar: 26g
- Calcium: 59mg
- Calories: 177kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 196mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 77mg
- Vitamin A: 184IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!