Baking bananas with sugar and butter will change your life since you won’t believe how great it tastes! Drizzle an orange sauce on top if you desire a citrus flavor. You’ll go bananas over this banana dessert recipe.
How To Make Baked Bananas Dessert With Orange Sauce
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Slice bananas in half lengthwise.
- Place on buttered baking dish.
- Mix sugars together.
- Drizzle bananas with lemon juice.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bananas are golden brown.
For orange sauce
- Mix sugar, brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in orange juice.
- Spoon orange sauce over the top of baked bananas and garnish with walnuts before serving.
- Sugar: 39g
- Calcium: 28mg
- Calories: 329kcal
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 554mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 145mg
- Vitamin A: 697IU
- Vitamin C: 41mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!