This southern pecan pie recipe is perfect for a delicious dessert on Thanksgiving.
How To Make Southern Pecan Pie
Use a pre-made pie shell or make one using your own recipe for this classic Southern pecan pie.
- Arrange pecan halves in bottom of pie shell.
- Beat eggs.
- Add butter, corn syrup, and vanilla.
- Stir well until blended.
- Combine sugar and flour and blend with egg mixture.
- Pour over nuts in pie shell.
- Let stand until nuts rise to the surface.
Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Nuts will glaze during baking. Let cool before serving.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!