Looking for an easy-to-make but impressive dessert? Our no-bake Cool Whip vanilla Jello pudding pie recipe is a must-try! This vanilla pudding pie has a luscious creamy Jello pie filling that almost melts in your mouth, blending perfectly with the graham cracker crust. Make this Cool Whip pie ahead for the weekend with only six ingredients and a little to no effort to prepare. Serve it as a birthday cake or simply enjoy a slice with a cup of hot cinnamon coffee any day you want.
Tips on Making Vanilla Jello Pudding Pie
You don’t have to be an expert to whip up this vanilla pudding pie with Cool Whip. But, just in case, we listed some expert tips for guaranteed perfect instant pudding pies every time. Say goodbye to the Jello pudding pie recipe on box and elevate your pudding pie recipes with these techniques.
- Make it ahead. Give the vanilla pudding pie time to set in the fridge for at least two hours or better yet, overnight. Patience is key in achieving the silky smooth texture of the filling.
- Customize the crust. Toss in chopped almonds or use crushed Oreos or chocolate Grahams instead. You can also use store-bought graham pie crust for convenience. It will work just fine and still taste amazing.
- Customize the pie filling. You can add cinnamon, chocolate spread, nuts, and mini marshmallows or use other flavors of Jello instant pudding mix! Make an even more stunning multi-colored pie by mixing two or three flavors in one pie.
- Decorate your vanilla Jello pudding pie with sprinkles, marshmallows, fruits, caramel sauce, or colored frosting.
- Make Cool Whip pie in individual serving cups. This is best and convenient if you are serving a large crowd. You can even let them put their own toppings.
- Give your Jello pudding recipes a richer taste by making this homemade cool whip recipe. This homemade cool whip works as well for other no-bake desserts like lemon pie and chocolate pie recipe.
No-Bake Cool Whip Vanilla Jello Pudding Pie Recipe Video
How To Make No-Bake Cool Whip Vanilla Pie
It's the easiest and tastiest chilled creamy dessert. Make luscious vanilla pudding pie with Cool Whip and Jello with this easy Jello pudding pie recipe.
In a bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Then press into a 7-inch pie tin.
Chill in the fridge for roughly 30 minutes until firm.
In another bowl, fold vanilla pudding mix into the Cool Whip.
Layer on top of the chilled pie crust and place it back into the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours, and best if overnight.
Garnish with graham cracker crumbs. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Commonly Asked Questions
How do you thicken a runny pudding pie?
A pudding pie might end up runny either because of overmixing, using too much liquid, or incorporating ingredients into the filling that are too juicy like watery fruits. To fix this, simply mix in more pudding mix by increments of a teaspoon.
Does Jello pudding have gelatin?
Some other instant pudding flavors contain gelatin, while vanilla, pistachio, banana cream, and lemon are all vegan-friendly.
This creamy instant vanilla pudding pie with Cool Whip and Jello is a delightful dessert to be served in the afternoons with tea or coffee. Offer this to your friends and family when they come to visit and we guarantee that they will love it.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!