Looking for an easy no-bake dessert to make over the weekend? This Oreo Cookie Pie is the perfect solution for a lazy afternoon. Simple combine the various ingredients and pop into the fridge for at least three hours and you’ve got the best dessert for after dinner.
How to Make Oreo Cookie Pie
- 9” baking pan
- Silicone spatula
- Metal Whisk
- ¾ cup oreo cookie crumbs
- 3.9 oz vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cup half and half milk
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Cookies and cream ice cream
- As you assemble the oreo cookie pie, remember to chill your pie in between every stage of assembly. That way nothing starts melting on you.
- You can also serve with chocolate sauce for a richer bite.
- The longer the pie sits in the refrigerator the better it tastes. It’s better to make the pie the night before and garnish with oreo cookie crumbs right before serving your dessert. If time is not on your side, chilling the pie for 3 hours will do the trick.
Ingredients You Need
1. What else can I add to my Oreo cookie pie?
Add some texture to your pie. Throw in ½ a cup of chopped toasted walnuts or hazelnuts to your Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. You can also garnish with a sprinkle of chopped nuts.
2. How do I get my Oreos into a fine crumble?
Place your oreo cookies in a ziploc bag. Seal the bag and run a rolling pin over it, crushing your oreo cookies into crumbs.