With the weather getting so warm these days, a no-bake dessert recipe is truly a blessing! In fact, this no bake Oreo Cookie Pie recipe will be one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. An Oreo cookie crust filled with a cream Oreo filling. Top with additional whipped cream and Oreo’s for the ultimate Oreo Cookie Pie. Only 6 simple ingredients are needed and it’s no-bake!
To get the perfect textural profile it is recommended that the refrigerated pie be kept in the freezer for 30-60 minutes before serving. And if you’re serving from the freezer, allow the pie to sit at room temperature until it’s easier to cut for 20-30 minutes, depending on how warm your kitchen is. It’s the perfect pie because there is no oven needed. It’s so simple to make and deliciously light tasting.
Looking for an easy no-bake dessert to make over the weekend? This Oreo Cookie Pie is the perfect solution for a lazy afternoon. Simple combine the various ingredients and pop into the fridge for at least three hours and you’ve got the best dessert for after dinner.
How to Make Oreo Cookie Pie
- ¾ cup oreo cookie crumbs
- 3.9 oz vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cup half and half milk
- ¼ cup butter melted
- cream ice cream
- As you assemble the oreo cookie pie, remember to chill your pie in between every stage of assembly. That way nothing starts melting on you.
- You can also serve with chocolate sauce for a richer bite.
- The longer the pie sits in the refrigerator the better it tastes. It’s better to make the pie the night before and garnish with oreo cookie crumbs right before serving your dessert. If time is not on your side, chilling the pie for 3 hours will do the trick.
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
What else can I add to my Oreo cookie pie?
Add some texture to your pie. Throw in ½ a cup of chopped toasted walnuts or hazelnuts to your Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. You can also garnish with a sprinkle of chopped nuts.
Can I Substitute the Liqueur?
The flavor of the liqueur mellows out but you can use less with 3 Tbsp liqueur in the syrup and 1 Tbsp in the cream or make it a virgin (alcohol-free) by replacing liqueur with freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste.
How do I get my Oreos into a fine crumble?
Place your oreo cookies in a ziploc bag. Seal the bag and run a rolling pin over it, crushing your oreo cookies into crumbs.
Enjoy this no-bake Oreo cookie pie with family and friends. So easy to make, you have no excuse for not trying this recipe right away!
Let us know what you think, we love to hear from you guys in the comments below.