Lemonade ice cream pie is a yummy ice cream dessert that is great any time of the year.
How To Make Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
An easy dessert that deserves a place in your kitchen! This incredible lemonade ice cream pie is perfect for the afternoon treat for a refreshing break.
- Crush all crackers, add sugar and melted butter.
- Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in a 375-degree F oven for 8 minutes.
- Cut ice cream into chunks in a mixing bowl.
- Add lemonade.
- Mix at low speed until blended.
- Pile into cooled crust and put in freezer.
- Remove pie 15 minutes before serving.
- It will not melt but become creamy.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with orange slices or any fresh fruit of the season.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!