This colorful berry dessert is a great treat to share with friends and family.
How To Make Lemon Berry Cool N' Easy Pie
An incredibly easy recipe for berry pie that most of the total time is just down to chilling it overnight. A delicate and light lemon berry pie with a buttery graham pie crust which holds the jello-infused base with sweet and tart lemon flavor along with berries for that delightfully refreshing piece of tart pie with whipped cream topping.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 C.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Add lemon peel, juice and whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add 1 C. of the fruit; stir gently until well blended.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight until firm.
- Top with remaining fruit just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs just before serving.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 27mg
- Calories: 146kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 86mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 99mg
- Vitamin A: 17IU
- Vitamin C: 19mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!