How To Make Heath Bar Ice Cream Pie
Enjoy a sweet treat with a bite of this delicious and chocolatey ice cream pie made with Heath Bar, hot caramel sauce, hot fudge, and Oreo cookies!
Finely ground the Oreo cookies in a food processor. Stir in the melted butter with the Oreo until it is evenly mixed.
Transfer to a 9-inch pie crust, and press the mixture into the sides to make an even crust.
Spoon the softened ice cream into the crust, and then use a spoon or spatula to even out the top. Sprinkle with the crumbled Heath bars, and then freeze for 2 to 4 hours or until ice cream is solid.
Serve drizzled with caramel and hot fudge sauce.
- You can also crush the Oreo cookies using the hand by placing the Oreos in a thick plastic bag, and then use a rolling pin to crush them.
- If toffee ice cream is unavailable, you can buy vanilla ice cream and mix additional toffee bars and caramel sauce into the ice cream when softened.
- This recipe would also be terrific with Twix or Snickers bars.
- Calories: 303.53kcal
- Fat: 17.80g
- Saturated Fat: 9.54g
- Trans Fat: 0.26g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.77g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.40g
- Carbohydrates: 33.33g
- Fiber: 1.19g
- Sugar: 24.18g
- Protein: 3.67g
- Cholesterol: 44.30mg
- Sodium: 150.58mg
- Calcium: 91.43mg
- Potassium: 191.54mg
- Iron: 3.10mg
- Vitamin A: 126.69µg
- Vitamin C: 0.40mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!