A quick and painless cherry pie that is certainly delicious.
Fresh Baked Cherry Pie Recipe
How To Make Fresh Baked Cherry Pie
There's nothing like the aroma and sight of a freshly baked cherry pie in the kitchen! This incredible recipe for scrumptious cherry pie has taken out the pain of creating a pie crust from scratch, so you're left with tending with the heart of the dish – the cherry pie filling!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place bottom crust in piepan.
- Set top crust aside, covered.
- In a large mixing bowl combine tapioca, salt, sugar, cherries and extracts.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Turn out into bottom crust and dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust, flute edges and cut vents in top.
Place pie on a foil lined cookie sheet – in case of drips.
- Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
- Sugar: 34g
- Calcium: 13mg
- Calories: 278kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 174mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 148mg
- Vitamin A: 138IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!