When you want a creamy, cheesecake taste without all the work, this pie is perfect!
How To Make Easy Chocolate Cheesepie
- 2 bars Hershey's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 oz pack of cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp milk
- 2 cup frozen Cool Whip thawed
- 6 oz pack of graham cracker crumb crust optional
- Place chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the bowl at high temperature for 1-1 1/2 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat the sugar, cream cheese, and milk until they are well blended and smooth. Afterward, blend in the chocolate.
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon it onto the crust.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 3 hours until the batter becomes firm. Garnish it with additional whipped topping if you so desire.
- Enjoy your easy chocolate cheesepie!