This strawberry pie is so easy and you can make it with sugar-free Jell-O for a low-calorie, low-sugar dessert. It’s got that sweet strawberry flavor you’ll end up craving for.
How To Make Cool 'N Easy Strawberry Pie
Making a pie has never been this easy. Our recipe uses strawberry-flavored Jell-O for that quicky and easy fix.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup
- Add to gelatin; stir until ice is melted.
- Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate 15-20 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish as desired.
- Calcium: 26mg
- Calories: 170kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 52mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Sugar: 11g
- Vitamin A: 21IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!