You’ll be craving this cold pie on a hot day in July when you need a quick cool down. A fabulous summer dessert.
How To Make Cool and Easy Strawberry Pie
Indulge in this decadent Cool and Easy Strawberry Pie recipe, perfect for a make-ahead dessert! This jello-filled treat easily melts in your mouth and bursts of strawberry flavors will excite your taste buds. A creamy dessert that’s so easy to make!
- In a bowl, stir the boiling water and strawberry Jell-o for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add the cold water and enough ice cubes to measure 1 cup. Stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any remaining ice.
- Stir in whipped topping until smooth.
- Refrigerate the batter for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon the mixture into the crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with strawberry slices and indulge in this sweet Cool and Easy Strawberry Pie!
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 26mg
- Calories: 210kcal
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 53mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 172mg
- Vitamin A: 21IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!