Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie Recipe
This rich pie taste just like caramel apples and cream!
How To Make Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie
A wonderful blend of two tasty desserts in one pie! This caramel apple cheesecake pie boasts a delicious caramel apple topping with pecans and a creamy cheesecake base in the center, then ultimately held together by a buttery and crumbly graham cracker pie crust.
Melt caramels with the milk.
Reserve about ¼ cup of melted caramels.
- Pour the rest of the caramel in pie shell.
- Add pecans over the caramel and set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese until smooth and set aside.
- Put the cool whip in a large bowl, add instant pudding and whip together with a wire whisk.
- Fold in the cream cheese and spoon into pie shell.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, take the peeled and chopped apples and put them in a saucepan.
- Cover with water.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Cook until crisp and tender.
- Thicken with cornstarch by mixing it with a little water and then adding to the mixture.
- Set aside to cool.
- Top your cheesecake pie with the apples.
- Top with reserved caramel just before serving.
- Calcium: 83mg
- Calories: 324kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 150mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 235mg
- Sugar: 36g
- Vitamin A: 187IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg