A combination of sweet, salty, and savory to test the pallet of seafood lovers. This delectable entree is a combination of giant sea scallops, generous cubes of sweet watermelon, salty prosciutto and savory basil. I found this recipe in a magazine done with swordfish but I changed it to scallops. Either way it is delicious!
How To Make Watermelon and Sea Scallops Wrapped in Prosciutto
A delightful dish that exhumes complexity that'll sure to please even the pickiest eaters. This wonderful watermelon and sea scallops skewers are wrapped in prosciutto bringing you a combination of flavors that is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
- Start with a piece of prosciutto place on the end of the skewer.
- Place a watermelon cube on skewer with a basil leaf and pierce the piece of prosciutto with the skewer.
- Continue by adding a scallop.
- Repeat until kabob is completed.
- Place kabobs in container and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place over medium flame, turning until scallop is firm.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!