These roll-ups are great for using up leftover pork and the carb-counters love’em too.
How To Make Barbecue Pork Wraps
- Heat 2 tsp. oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook and stir until browned.
- Stir in onion and peppers; cook and stir until pork is cooked through and peppers are crisp-tender.
- Stir in BBQ sauce into pork mixture. Reduce heat; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Divide mixture equally among tortillas; roll up.
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!