How To Make BBQ Chicken Wrap
Make yourself a delicious grab and go meal with this BBQ chicken wrap recipe. It comes with vegetables too, such as lettuce and cabbage.
- Rub salt all over the chicken breasts. Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Coat the chicken with vegetable oil.
- Heat-up the grill. Start to grill one side of the chicken for 3 minutes per side.
- Baste BBQ sauce on each side of the chicken and continue to grill for another 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and let it cool down.
- Slice the grilled chicken BBQ croswise into strips. Apply the remaining BBQ sauce on top.
- Meanwhile, lay a piece of flour tortilla flat on a large plate. Arrange half of each fresh vegetables (see recipe above) over the tortilla. Top with cheese and slices of chicken from one breast.
- Secure the contents by wrapping the tortilla all over it. Do this by folding a quarter of both sides (left and right) inwards. Roll the flour tortilla from bottom to top until the contents are secured.
Serve with favorite dressing.
- Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 680g
- Calcium: 6555mg
- Calories: 6640kcal
- Carbohydrates: 926g
- Cholesterol: 712mg
- Fat: 242g
- Fiber: 85g
- Iron: 30mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 67g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g
- Potassium: 11212mg
- Protein: 218g
- Saturated Fat: 145g
- Sodium: 24207mg
- Vitamin A: 172536IU
- Vitamin C: 856mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Make a delicious and healthy stir fry for diabetics with chicken, broccoli, and bell pepper flavored with a simple sauce made using chicken broth and Worcestershire.
This tequila lime chicken features the best tequila lime marinade with garlic, honey, orange juice, and chili powder. It tenderizes the chicken and gives it a remarkable savory taste.
BBQ & Grilled
BBQ & Grilled
Breads & Doughs