How To Make Taco Bell 5 Layer Burrito (Copycat)
This copycat recipe for Taco Bell 5 layer burrito combines beans, cheese, and beef. It is then served with a creamy cheese & sour cream sauce.
- Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 20 seconds on 50% power.
- Add the nacho cheese sauce to half the tortillas and spread evenly leaving a 1 inch border.
- Top with remaining tortillas and gently press down.
- Top the second tortilla with refried beans, Taco Bell ground beef, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Carefully fold in the top and bottom and wrap tightly before serving (some cheese may escape so be careful while wrapping).
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 349mg
- Calories: 698kcal
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Cholesterol: 92mg
- Fat: 40g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 12g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 396mg
- Protein: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Sodium: 1782mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 731IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This bishop's bread recipe is more like a cake rather than actual bread. It has a light cinnamon flavor that goes perfectly with a cup of tea or coffee.
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
The orange adds a zesty and fruity tang to this instant coffee mix. Whip up enough and with just 4 ingredients for the perfect cuppa.
BBQ & Grilled
Breads & Doughs