Simple, tasty, and fun to make! These copycat chicken wraps will please the whole family and you have to try them today.
How To Make McDonald's Crispy Chicken Wraps
- 4 frozen breaded chicken breast tenders
- 4 tortillas
- 1 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare the chicken tenders according to its package directions.
- Place the chicken tenders onto each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the tortillas with cheese, lettuce, and tomato slices.
- Drizzle the tortillas with ranch and ketchup.
- Serve immediately.