Craving chicken burritos? Then try this easy and quick recipe! It includes zesty chicken and cheese burritos topped with salsa, jalapenos, and black olives.
How To Make Baked Chicken Burritos
- 4 tortillas large, corn or flour
- 3 chicken breasts large
- 1 bag Mexican cheese shredded
- Jalapenos for garnish
- Salsa for garnish
- Black olives for garnish
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp oil olive or vegetable
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips on a cutting board. Cut the strips into smaller pieces.
- Season chicken with a little of the taco seasoning. Be careful not to overdo it, the seasoning is pretty salty.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet.
- Place the seasoning chicken pieces in the skillet, and cook until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- In a shallow baking dish, place tortillas inside.
- Divide chicken up between the tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chicken and fold one half of the tortilla over the other.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top of each tortilla and place burritos in the oven.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly crispy.
- Garnish with salsa, jalapenos, and black olives. Serve.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1110mg | Potassium: 673mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 872IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg