How To Make Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels
Create a fun and light snack with our recipe for veggie pinwheels! It’s got fresh flavors and bits of filling chicken for the best afternoon treat.
- 4large tortillas
- ⅔cupcream cheese,whipped, or light
- 1tbspdry ranch powder
- ½cupred bell pepper,thinly sliced strips
- ½cupcarrot,thinly sliced strips
- ½cupyellow bell pepper,thinly sliced strips
- ½cupbaby spinach leaves
- ½cuppurple cabbage,shredded
- 1cupchicken,cooked and shredded, optional
Mix together the cream cheese and ranch powder until thoroughly combined.
Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the 4 tortillas.
Leaving a 1 inch border on all sides, lay out 2 tablespoons of each red bell pepper, carrot, yellow bell pepper, and spinach in rows across the tortillas.
Top with shredded chicken.
Roll up each tortilla tightly, adding a bit more cream cheese to seal.
Cut crosswise into pinwheels, serve, and enjoy!
- Calories: 291.76kcal
- Fat: 19.50g
- Saturated Fat: 9.12g
- Trans Fat: 0.03g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.73g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.15g
- Carbohydrates: 19.14g
- Fiber: 3.07g
- Sugar: 3.44g
- Protein: 11.15g
- Cholesterol: 68.78mg
- Sodium: 194.62mg
- Calcium: 79.89mg
- Potassium: 321.80mg
- Iron: 1.13mg
- Vitamin A: 325.69µg
- Vitamin C: 53.04mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!