These avocado-filled egg rolls are just like the ones served at the Cheesecake Factory, just cheaper, faster, and more delicious! In just 20 minutes, you can enjoy these meatless egg rolls as a snack, appetizer, or side.
How To Make Cheesecake Factory Egg Rolls (Copycat)
Roll up this Cheesecake Factory avocado egg rolls recipe. It’s filled with avocado, tomatoes, and cilantro, wrapped up and deep fried to perfection.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mash the avocados. Add the tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Put some avocado mixture in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Bring the bottom of the wrapper up over the filling tightly.
- Fold in the sides and continue rolling until the top of the wrapper is reached. Rub the edges of the wrappers with wet fingers to seal. Repeat with the remaining egg roll wrappers and avocado filling.
- Add the egg rolls to the skillet in batches and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until evenly golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
To Make The Dipping Sauce
- Combine all the main ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, blend until smooth, and serve with egg rolls.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 31mg
- Calories: 234kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 440mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 111mg
- Vitamin A: 361IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!