These tasty, healthy lettuce wraps hold a marinated chicken mixture with plenty of Thai touches.
How To Make Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This chicken lettuce wraps recipe has the flavors of Thailand. Made with savory chicken, fresh lettuce, and two sauces wrapped in small packages full of flavor.
- Combine and mix all chicken wrap mix ingredients. Marinate for at least an hour.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients for the wrap sauce. Refrigerate until needed.
- Heat oil in wok or sauté pan.
- Add red onions & garlic, stir fry until garlic just begins to brown.
- Add chicken mix, stir fry until chicken begins to brown.
- Add remaining ingredients & sauce, stir fry to combine ingredients & glaze chicken mixture in the sauce.
- Transfer mixture onto a heated serving plate.
- Serve with crisp, chilled lettuce cups and dipping sauce.
- Sugar: 38g
- Calcium: 66mg
- Calories: 349kcal
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 779mg
- Protein: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 3191mg
- Vitamin A: 1377IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!