Green chilies and corn tortillas make this south of the border casserole a sure thing.
How To Make Chicken and Tortilla Casserole
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup diced chicken precooked
- 12 corn tortillas torn in pieces to fit pan
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend the soups, tomatoes, and chicken broth together until they form a smooth texture.
- Layer half of the chicken, tortillas, onion, and cheese on top of the soup mixture.
- Layer the remaining ingredients with the grated cheese being the last ingredient.
- Place all the layers in the sprayed casserole dish and bake it in the oven for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Once your casserole is done, grab a fork and enjoy your meal!