How To Make Spring Veggie Stir-Fry
Enjoy your meals better with a heart side of stir-fry! It’s loaded with crunchy and flavorful vegetables to complete any meal.
- ¼cupFusia Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2tbspSimplyNature Organic Wildflower Honeyor maple syrup
- 2tsparrowroot starchor corn starch
- 1tbspfresh gingergrated
- 1large garlic clovepressed or minced
- ½tspcrushed red pepper
- 1tbspSimplyNature Organic Coconut Oilor your cooking oil of choice
- 1small red onionroot and tip ends removed and cut into ¼-inch thick wedges
- 3medium carrotspeeled and cut into very thin rounds
- ½lbthin asparagustough ends removed and cut into 2-inch long pieces
In a liquid measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Whisk until blended, then set aside.
Warm the oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add the onion and carrots and a pinch of salt.
Raise the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring every 30 seconds or so, until the onions have softened, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Add the asparagus and cook, stirring every 30 seconds, until the carrots are starting to caramelize on the edges and are tender, for 3 minutes.
Pour in the prepared sauce and cook, while stirring constantly, until the sauce has thickened, for 30 to 60 seconds.
Remove from heat.
Serve, and enjoy!
- Calories: 336.92kcal
- Fat: 5.17g
- Saturated Fat: 3.30g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.37g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.85g
- Carbohydrates: 49.44g
- Fiber: 13.47g
- Sugar: 21.56g
- Protein: 34.03g
- Sodium: 9217.73mg
- Calcium: 210.31mg
- Potassium: 2038.80mg
- Iron: 13.55mg
- Vitamin A: 591.84µg
- Vitamin C: 31.29mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!