This is a quick and easy chili recipe that my husband threw together to use up our hamburger patties and it turned out to be very good.
How To Make Quick Chili Recipe
- 6 1/4lb frozen hamburger patties
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 4 Tabasco peppers optional
- 1 can corn
- 3 cans chili beans in Mexican sauce
- 1 tbsp old bay seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a frying pan brown hamburger patties, pepper, onion, garlic, chili powder and Tabasco peppers.
- Than add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for 30 minutes.