How To Make Lemon Garlic Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry Recipe
Looking for a delicious chicken and rice recipe with the best stir fry sauce paired with it? Here’s our lemon garlic chicken stir fry recipe you must try!
- 1½lbschicken breast,skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
- kosher salt,to taste
- ½cupchicken broth,reduced-sodium
- 2tbspshoyu,or soy sauce, reduced-sodium, coconut aminos for GF, W30
- 2tspcornstarch,arrowroot powder or tapioca starch for whole30
- 1tbspcanola,or grapeseed oil, divided
- 1bunchasparagus,ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3tbsplemon juice,fresh
- black pepper,fresh, to taste
Lightly season the chicken with salt.
In a small bowl, combine chicken broth and soy sauce.
In a second small bowl combine the cornstarch and water and mix well to combine.
Heat a large non-stick wok over medium-high heat, when hot add 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Add the asparagus and cook until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the garlic and ginger and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Set aside.
Increase the heat to high. Add 1 teaspoon of oil and half of the chicken.
Cook until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
Remove and set aside and repeat with the remaining oil and chicken. Set aside.
Add the soy sauce mixture; bring to a boil and cook about 1 to 1/2 minutes.
Add lemon juice and cornstarch mixture and stir well, when it simmers return the chicken and asparagus to the wok and mix well, remove from heat and serve.
- Calories: 367.59kcal
- Fat: 19.80g
- Saturated Fat: 4.93g
- Trans Fat: 0.19g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8.90g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.46g
- Carbohydrates: 7.98g
- Fiber: 1.65g
- Sugar: 1.93g
- Protein: 38.57g
- Cholesterol: 109.76mg
- Sodium: 686.64mg
- Calcium: 49.13mg
- Potassium: 602.74mg
- Iron: 2.84mg
- Vitamin A: 62.88µg
- Vitamin C: 9.14mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!