Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry Recipe
This healthy stir fry recipe is wonderful. The beef goes great with the fresh asparagus and bell peppers.
How To Make Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry
An easy-to-prepare stir-fry dish that takes only 20 minutes to make.
- Combine water, soy sauce, bouillon and cornstarch in small bowl.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add asparagus, beef, bell pepper, onion and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and green onions; cook until tender.
Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil and thickens.
- Serve over rice.
- Season with ground black pepper.
- Calcium: 65mg
- Calories: 405kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 912mg
- Protein: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 345mg
- Sugar: 5g
- Vitamin A: 3650IU
- Vitamin C: 66mg