This healthy stir fry recipe is wonderful. The beef goes great with the fresh asparagus and bell peppers.
How To Make Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry
An easy-to-prepare stir-fry dish that takes only 20 minutes to make.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 20 mins
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce, reduced
- 2 tsp Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 oz boneless beef sirloin, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, small , red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrot strips
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine water, soy sauce, bouillon and cornstarch in small bowl.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add asparagus, beef, bell pepper, onion and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and green onions; cook until tender.
Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil and thickens.
- Serve over rice.
- Season with ground black pepper.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 65mg
- Calories: 405kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 912mg
- Protein: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 345mg
- Vitamin A: 3650IU
- Vitamin C: 66mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!