Quick and easy barbecue short ribs. Meat will melt in your mouth. Yummy.
How To Make Spare Ribs a la Crockpot
8 hrs 10 mins
- 4 lb pork short ribs
- 1 bottle honey Dijon mustard or favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 large onion
- Remove excess fat and any bones from short ribs.
- Slice one large onion into 1/4 inch slices: break into rings and cover bottom of crockpot.
- Coat spare ribs, using your hands, to mix sauce into ribs.
- Put ribs on top of onions and cook for 8 hours on low.
Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg