The best soup chowder you will ever make! This special corn chowder soup has that subtle Mexican flavor you’ll only get to taste at authentic Mexican dining.
Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Corn Chowder Soup Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 small onions chopped
- 2 celery ribs chopped
- 2 small carrots chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 cup frozen corn
- 21 oz cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 4 oz 4-cheese Mexican or sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1.27 oz envelope Larry's fajita seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup half & half or milk
In a large skillet, melt butter and brown chicken over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
Transfer chicken to crockpot and add: onions, celery, corn, potato soup, chicken broth, red bell pepper, bacon bits, cheese, dill, and fajita seasoning.
Cover and cook on low heat for at least 5-6 hours.
One hour before serving: Blend flour, half & half (or milk) in a bowl and gradually stir into the pot to thicken texture.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!