All the fixings of a baked potato, bacon, cheese, and sour cream, you can find in this tasty casserole. Over-all the potatoes are the highlight of this filling dish. Go ahead and try out our special twice baked potato casserole dish.
How To Make Twice-Baked Potato Casserole
- Cut baked potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Place half in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper, and bacon.
- Top with half of the sour cream and cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with onions.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 615mg
- Calories: 921kcal
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Cholesterol: 237mg
- Fat: 60g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1135mg
- Protein: 57g
- Saturated Fat: 37g
- Sodium: 2921mg
- Vitamin A: 1386IU
- Vitamin C: 44mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!