Make this delicious and cheesy casserole dish for dinner tonight! This hearty casserole includes ham, zucchini and potatoes baked with gooey mozzarella cheese on top.
How To Make Ham, Potato, and Zucchini Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
- 1 cup ham cubed
- 2 potatoes large, chopped
- 1 zucchini large, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a greased baking sheet, add the potatoes into the bottom of the pan.
- Layer with zucchini and ham over top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cheese so everything is covered. If needed, add more cheese.
- Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until cheese is melted and vegetables are tender.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 609mg | Potassium: 1109mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 351IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 2mg