These cheesy, vegetarian enchiladas are delicious with avocado and jalapeno.
How To Make Three-Cheese Enchilada Casserole
A fantastic casserole dish that is both tasty and hearty! A delectable feast in just one dish that is sure to satisfy anyone.
- Prepare enchilada sauce.
Cover bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish or 12-inch round baking dish with 1 cup of sauce.
- Add about half of tortillas, overlapping slightly to completely cover pan.
- Combine cheeses in medium bowl.
Remove about 1 ½ cups of mixed cheeses; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Add about half of sliced green onions, half of 2 fresh diced tomatoes, and half of olives.
- Top with layer of remaining tortillas and remaining sauce.
Bake casserole, covered, at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; immediately add remaining cheese and vegetables.
- Bake uncovered another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make guacamole:
- Mash avocado until smooth.
Add lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, salt, pepper, remaining ¼ cup of diced tomato and cilantro.
- Remove casserole from oven; let set about 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with sour cream and guacamole.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 398mg
- Calories: 285kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 284mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 659mg
- Vitamin A: 936IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!