Stuffed peppers are delicious, but sometimes they can be a pain to cook. Instead of wasting your time, toss them all together with this simple stuffed pepper casserole recipe! It takes the work out of it but leaves the flavor you love.
How To Make Stuffed Pepper Casserole
This stuffed pepper casserole has a lovely blend of flavors. Top it with some cheese and let it melt for some gooey goodness.
Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet; drain.
- Place the pepper halves in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Scoop a portion of each into the pepper halves.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until rice is tender.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 284mg
- Calories: 556kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Fat: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 902mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 781mg
- Vitamin A: 4129IU
- Vitamin C: 164mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!