Great brunch dish that will feed lots of people.
How To Make Reagan's Breakfast Casserole
A delicious and hearty casserole dish fitting to be a protein-rich breakfast! Eggs, bacon and cheese for the perfect trio of breakfast staples, atop a bed of steamy and fluffy crescents rolls.
Prep: 25 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Total: 1 hr
- 1 pkg crescents rolls, refrigerated
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped up
- 1 ½ cups cheese, your favorite, shredded
- 6 oz green chilies, mild
- 1 onion, chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open crescent rolls and place flat in bottom of sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and mix in bacon, cheese, green chilies and onion.
- Pour egg mixture over crescent dough and bake for 13 minutes.
- Allow to cool, cut and enjoy.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 239mg
- Calories: 367kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 247mg
- Fat: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 203mg
- Protein: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 606mg
- Vitamin A: 575IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!