How To Make One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves weighs about 1 lb.
- Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika, and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Top the mixture with the chicken. Then season with additional paprika and black pepper. Afterward, cover the baking dish.
- Bake the mixture in the oven for 45 minutes at 375°F. or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender (For creamier rice, make use of 1 1/3 cups of water).
- Once you're done baking, serve your meal with steamed vegetable blend and crusty whole wheat rolls. Bon apetit!