Make this sausage, egg, and bread casserole the night before and wake up to something delicious. Rise and shine and get ready to start the day with a bite from our filling breakfast casserole recipe.
How To Make Good Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This hearty breakfast casserole recipe is filled with sausages, eggs, and toasted white bread.
- Crumble sausage into a medium skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until evenly brown; drain. In a medium bowl, mix together mustard powder, salt, eggs and milk. Add the sausage, bread cubes, and cheese, and stir to coat evenly.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover, and bake 45 to 60 minutes.
- Uncover, and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until set.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 340mg
- Calories: 406kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 159mg
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 301mg
- Protein: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 832mg
- Vitamin A: 544IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
With the convenience of waking up and having breakfast ready for you, this delicious casserole is guaranteed to stop your morning hunger pangs!
A delicious and hearty casserole dish fitting to be a protein-rich breakfast! Eggs, bacon and cheese for the perfect trio of breakfast staples, atop a bed of steamy and fluffy crescents rolls.
Layers of meat, hash browns, eggs, and cheese in a filling breakfast casserole
Make this easy Christmas breakfast casserole to save time and catch some z’s for a festive holiday. Filling and delicious, the family will surely love the classic casserole sausage and ham combo with a hint of malty beer.
Sausage and tater tots in a surprisingly delicious breakfast casserole
A combination of bacon, eggs, potatoes, and cheeses makes this amish breakfast casserole a deliciously hearty dish that you can make in an hour.