Make this sausage, egg, and bread casserole the night before and wake up to something delicious. Rise and shine and get ready to start the day with a bite from our filling breakfast casserole recipe.
How To Make Good Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This hearty breakfast casserole recipe is filled with sausages, eggs, and toasted white bread.
- Crumble sausage into a medium skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until evenly brown; drain. In a medium bowl, mix together mustard powder, salt, eggs and milk. Add the sausage, bread cubes, and cheese, and stir to coat evenly.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover, and bake 45 to 60 minutes.
- Uncover, and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until set.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 340mg
- Calories: 406kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 159mg
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 301mg
- Protein: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 832mg
- Vitamin A: 544IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!