Create a fun twist to your sweet potatoes with this potato casserole recipe. With a generous amount of butter and a light cream to add, it’s a superb dinner meal for the family.
How To Make Crispy Sweet Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat butter and oil together until butter has melted.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture in the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle butter/oil puddle with some salt and pepper.
- Arrange your potato slices vertically in the dish.
- Top with shallots and sage if desired.
- Brush tops of potatoes with remaining butter/oil and season generously with more salt and pepper.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until potatoes are tender and almost fully cooked.
- Increase oven heat to 450°F, remove foil and let roast another 10 to 20 minutes, until tops of potatoes are nicely browned.
- Sugar: 25g
- Calcium: 203mg
- Calories: 784kcal
- Carbohydrates: 117g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 17g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 1989mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 328mg
- Vitamin A: 81096IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
You do not have to wait for a big party celebration to make this irresistible and sweet casserole recipe. This is easy-to-make with simple ingredients so you can try your hands on it on any fall get-together.
With the holidays looming close, try out this sweet potato casserole for a change. It's sweeter, heartier, and more satisfying with every bite.
Indulge in this Twice-Baked Sweet Potato Casserole as the creamy consistency melt in your mouth. The smooth mashed potatoes are combined with mace, allspice, and light brown sugar for a sweet, caramelized dish. Topped off with butter and pecans, the velvety dish is balanced with a crisp bite!
Have a merry Thanksgiving with this sweet potato casserole recipe! This savory sweet potato casserole is seasoned with all kinds of spices and has different textures you’ll love in a casserole.