This is a tasty, easy and budget friendly recipe. My family loves it and we eat it over packeged chicken flavored rice. (like rice-a-roni)
How To Make Crescent Chicken Casserole
- 1 can frozen crescent rolls
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cans milk
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- Preheat your oven according to the frozen crescent rolls' package directions.
- Roll out the crescent rolls individually and place some chicken and 1/2 slice of cheese on top of them.
- Roll the crescent rolls back and place them in a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the milk and soup together. Pour this mixture over the rolls and bake them in the oven until they turn golden on top.
- Feel free to serve your crescent chicken casserole with rice. Enjoy!