Make this delicious casserole for dinner tonight! This filling casserole makes cauliflower with cheese over top.
How To Make Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir milk, mustard, cauliflower, and one cup of cheese together.
- In another bowl, stir the other cup of cheese and butter together.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture into a casserole dish.
- Pour the butter cheese mix on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 297mg
- Calories: 208kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 128mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 637mg
- Vitamin A: 466IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!