Thick cooked egg noodles are the perfect way to fill out a tasty beef recipe! Cream of mushroom soup and tomato soup fill out this casserole and make it creamy and delicious.
How To Make Beef & Egg Noodle Casserole
This beef and egg noodle casserole recipe is easy to make. Savory ground beef sauteed in rich butter and added to egg noodles for a hearty meal.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the beef over medium heat in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet and cook the onion until tender.
- Add the beef, Worcestershire sauce, noodles, and soups.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes until heated through. Serve.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 138mg
- Calories: 411kcal
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 726mg
- Protein: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 720mg
- Vitamin A: 487IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!