This pork chops with sauce recipe is a scrumptious dish brimming with the wonderful flavors of the fall! The cranberry sauce is sweet but has a slight tang from the balsamic vinegar that goes nicely with the savory chops.
How To Make Pork Chops with Cranberry Balsamic Sauce
Sweeten up your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners with this pork chops with sauce recipe. You can use the leftover cranberry sauce with other meat dishes.
- Season the pork with the lemon pepper.
- Cook the pork in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for 20 minutes or until well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook until tender.
- Stir the stock, vinegar and cranberries in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in the remaining butter.
- Serve the pork chops with the sauce.
- Sugar: 13g
- Calcium: 16mg
- Calories: 330kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 588mg
- Protein: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 293mg
- Vitamin A: 177IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!