How To Make T Bone Steak
Have an indulgent breakfast with this breakfast t bone steak. It is served with fried eggs. This is perfect for meat-loving people.
- Rub salt all over the steak. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add olive oil.
- Gently pound the garlic until it cracks and then put it into the pan. Do not remove the skin. Note: this will give the steak a garlicky taste.
- Put the T-bone steak into the pan. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes between low to medium heat.
Turn the steak over to cook the opposite side. Continue to cook for 3 minutes. Or scoop some butter using a spoon and pour it on top of the steak while frying.
Arrange on a serving plate. Season with ground black pepper.
- Serve with fried eggs. Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 26mg
- Calories: 773kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 103mg
- Fat: 69g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 35g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g
- Potassium: 572mg
- Protein: 37g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 1591mg
- Vitamin A: 1258IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!