How To Make Steak Burger
Steak burger is a filling and meaty meal that you can make at home. Swap out the buns and make a gravy that you can then serve with rice.
- Make the beef patties by combining ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and egg. Grate 1 piece of Knorr beef cube. Mix everything together.
- Make the patties by scooping around ¼ cup of the meat mixture. Mold it into ball shaped figures and then flatten.
- Heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil in a pan. Fry one side of the patties in medium heat until it browns. Turn it over and do the same procedure to the opposite side. Remove from the pan. Set it aside.
- Make the gravy by melting butter in a saucepan.
- Add all-purpose flour. Cook in medium heat while stirring for 8 minutes to make a brown roux.
- Add Knorr Beef Cube. Stir until melted.
- Pour water into the saucepan. Stir until well blended. Note: you will notice that the mixture slowly gets thicker in time.
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add sliced mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Arrange beef patties over a cup of steamed rice and then pour beef gravy all over.
- Top with chopped parsley, Serve warm. Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 15g
- Calcium: 507mg
- Calories: 5820kcal
- Carbohydrates: 176g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Fat: 556g
- Fiber: 13g
- Iron: 14mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 343g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 154g
- Potassium: 991mg
- Protein: 47g
- Saturated Fat: 48g
- Sodium: 1791mg
- Trans Fat: 3g
- Vitamin A: 428IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
BBQ & Grilled
This recipe for BBQ burger makes the juiciest and most flavorful burger patties. It comes with a sweet and tangy homemade barbecue sauce for the ultimate burger experience.