How To Make Sizzling Chicken
This sizzling chicken recipe is a lightened up version of the classic Filipino sisig. Instead of pork, it uses leaner meat and some chicken liver.
Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
When the oil becomes hot, saute the onion until it becomes soft.
- Add the chicken liver. Cook until the liver browns.
- Add-in the grilled chopped chicken breast. Stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Put the garlic powder and soy sauce in. Stir.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add the mayonnaise and then stir right away until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Heat the sizzling plate (cast iron pan).
- Once the pan is hot, put the butter in and let it melt.
- Tranfser the chicken sisig on the cast iron pan.
- Crack the egg and drop on top of the chicken.
- Arrange the green chili on top.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 808mg
- Calories: 13674kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 9038mg
- Fat: 1053g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 212mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 478g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 278g
- Potassium: 10498mg
- Protein: 982g
- Saturated Fat: 234g
- Sodium: 13789mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 272933IU
- Vitamin C: 387mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This tequila lime chicken features the best tequila lime marinade with garlic, honey, orange juice, and chili powder. It tenderizes the chicken and gives it a remarkable savory taste.
Rice & Risotto
This Copycat Applebee’s Sizzling Skillet Fajitas Recipe brings a delish and vibrant Tex-Mex cuisine. In this recipe, we use chicken breast marinated with savory and spicy seasonings.