Fast and fresh, you can quickly season this chicken with pepper and lemon for a flavorful meal. This dish will be a new chicken winner for dinner!
How To Make Peppered Lemon Chicken
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Mix the flour, zest, and pepper on a plate.
- Next, dip each chicken in the flour mixture and coat it on both sides. Make sure to shake off any excess flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add the chicken and cook them for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- After cooking, remove the chicken from heat.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet and bring the contents to a boil. Stir to scrape up any brown bits.
- Cook the chicken for 3 minutes. After that, mix in the butter and remove the chicken from heat.
- Garnish the chicken with parsley and lemon juice and pour any sauce of your choice over it. Afterward, serve it hot and enjoy!