Pork chops may seem easy to cook but are prone to drying if overcooked. Plus, if you’re tired of the usual pork chops recipe, mix it up a little. Try this simple and tasty honey mustard pork chops recipe.
How To Make Honey Mustard Pork Chops
With a bit of sweet and spice, a few simple ingredients transforms the usual pork chops recipe into a gourmet meal. Try this honey mustard pork chops recipe
- Sprinkle pork with salt.
- Heat butter and vegetable oil in a wide skillet over medium-high heat.
- When the fat is hot, add the pork and turn heat to high.
- Cook about 3 minutes on each side and remove to plate.
- Add chicken broth to skillet and boil vigorously to reduce to 1/2 cup (this will take longer with 2 C. broth, but the resulting sauce will be very flavorful).
- Add mustard, honey and pepper to pan.
- Stir to blend and bring to a boil.
- Return pork to pan along with any pan juices that have accumulated, lower heat to medium and cook 2 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 17mg
- Calories: 186kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 360mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 744mg
- Vitamin A: 92IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!