Cook up a simple yet wholesome meal with this pork chops and peas recipe. These pork chops are rubbed in tangy seasonings, then pan-fried to perfection. The peas greatly complement the savory flavor of the pork.
How To Make Garlic Pork Chops And Peas
- Warm a large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine salt, ground pepper, onion powder, and thyme.
- Rub pork chops with seasoning mixture.
- Add pork chops to skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until well browned.
- Remove pork from heat and set aside.
Combine olive oil and garlic in skillet. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Return pork chops to skillet and add in peas.
- Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until pork is no longer pink at the center and peas are heated through.
- Serve warm.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 40mg
- Calories: 117kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 251mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 63mg
- Vitamin A: 481IU
- Vitamin C: 24mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!