How To Make Garlic Lime Shrimp
Whip up a mouthwatering serving of garlic lime shrimp with this quick recipe! It's coated in honey and lime for a tasty flavor contrast.
- 1 lb shrimp, (450g), peeled and deveined (tail on or off)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp honey, (optional, for low-carb, keto diet)
- 1½ tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 pinches cayenne pepper, or crushed chili pepper flakes
- fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- lime wedges, sliced, for garnish
- Combine garlic, honey, lime juice, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat up a non-stick pan or skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and butter. Sear the shrimp on both sides for about 4 minutes total, then add the garlic honey lime sauce.
- Cook the shrimp, flipping each side from time to time until the garlic honey lime sauce starts to caramelize.
- Garnish the garlic-lime shrimp with chopped cilantro and serve immediately with steamed vegetables, over rice, or in a salad. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 26g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 227kcal
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 92mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 295mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 805IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!