How To Make Fiesta Lime Chicken (Applebee's Copycat)
This Applebee's fiesta lime chicken copycat recipe offers a tummy-filling dish, made with Mexican rice, tangy ranch, and pico de gallo.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 slices Borden Colby and Monterrey Jack Cheese
- *Pico de Gallo, (see Recipe Notes for recipe) fresh cilantro, and tortilla strips for garnish
- Mexican Rice, for serving
Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
Brush each chicken breast with olive oil and then sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for approximately 10 minutes per side or until chicken is fully cooked through and no longer pink. Set aside.
- While chicken is cooking combine the ranch, yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic in a blender and blend until fully combined and smooth. Set aside.
Place 1 tablespoon of the ranch mixture on each chicken breast and then top with a slice of cheese. The cheese should melt down onto the chicken, but to make it extra creamy pop it back on the grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until its melted.
Top each breast with fresh pico de gallo, cilantro, and tortilla strips. Serve with Mexican Rice for extra flavor.
*Check out the Pico de Gallo Recipe to learn how to make the flavorful salsa.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!