Ghee is a clarified butter popularly used in India to give a dish great flavor and aroma.
How To Make Chicken with Coconut Curry Sauce
Pan-fried and Indian-inspired chicken curry recipe
- Melt ghee in pan, add chicken, fry gently until golden brown and tender; drain, slice.
- Serve topped with coconut curry sauce.
- For sauce, melt ghee in pan, add onions, garlic and lemon grass, sauté until onions are soft.
- Add chilies, cinnamon, cardamom and curry.
- Cook, stirring, about a minute.
- Stir in coconut milk and simmer, uncovered 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, blend or process until smooth, strain and reheat.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 37mg
- Calories: 423kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Fat: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 746mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 164mg
- Vitamin A: 199IU
- Vitamin C: 27mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!